FaceTite is a minimally-invasive procedure that tightens the cheek and neck areas, giving you significant results without undergoing surgery.
The FaceTite procedure is unique in that it treats many of the same areas that are targeted during a traditional facelift, yet it is performed in our clinic rather than the hospital, and it doesn’t require general anesthesia. Bruising and swelling is minimal.
One of the most popular FaceTite procedures involves the neck and chin area, where loose skin can give an unwanted appearance. The FaceTite procedure tightens these areas, giving you a more youthful and fresh look.
Time in surgery: 1hr 15min
Time off from work: 3 days with a chin strap for compression
Are you a candidate?
While the FaceTite procedure is minimally-invasive and does not require general anesthesia, we will make sure you don’t have any limiting conditions before recommending any treatment. This will be done during your initial consultation.
How is it performed?
During the FaceTite procedure, a small wand is inserted under the skin and radiofrequency delivers a precise temperature that melts fat and tightens the skin. The excess fat is removed and the skin is left looking more toned.
- The treatment can be performed under local anesthesia or even light sedation.
- It provides marked results without formal surgical scars.
- Patients can be assured of a minimally-invasive aesthetic procedure with decreased pain, swelling, and downtime.
- Post procedure, patients can go home and resume regular activities within a short amount of time.
- Wearing a compression garment for a few days is required for best results.
Before and After - Facial/Jawline Remodeling